Helpful
Replies

CSQ wait time

sandeepkaran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are using Cisco IPCC express 4.0.4

And we are creating one script where we have to put the call in the Queue when agent is not available(Busy) and calculate the Longest wait time for the next call.

Example follows

1) IF all agents are busy than system will play the prompt "all agents are busy your call will be answered shortly"

2) We are putting the call on hold for 100 secs and inbetween that any agent becomes online than call should route to agent.

3) IF not than again play the same prompt in step 1 and call goes on hold for 100 secs again.

4) This keeps on happening untill 300 secs or 5 mins acheived.

5) than we ask caller if you wish to leave VM than press 1 or continue on hold, we put the caller on hold for 60 secs.

6) And play the prompt option for VM. and this last 5th and 6th option is in 60 seconds loop.

7) Now this caller is alredy in the Queue for say 10 mins or 600 secs which has different prompt something like "Your current wait time is more than 10 mins you may leave VM or open Eticket by going to http:"

8) IF Second call comes in and we would like that call to hear directly based on the calculations of first call that it is more than 10 mins older in the queue "Your current wait time is more than 10 mins you may leave VM or open Eticket...."

We are able to acheive till point 6 however system is not calculating the time of the first call in queue and based on that it is not redirecting the second call to point 8.

Which node in CSQ we can try to acheive this? as what i read in the documents on CCO which says that system dont calculate the call duration for the hold time"

If you have any sample script or any kind of hint how to acheive this.

Please help!

Regards,

sandeepkaran

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps you could use the "get reporting statistic" step:

Get Reporting Statistic

--Report Object: IPCC Express

--Field: Oldest Contact in Queue

--Row Identifier: (the variable that contains the name of the relevent CSQ)

--Result Statistic: (an int type variable - say "intOldestContact", for example)

This should store (in seconds) the length of time that the oldest contact in queue has spent. You can then check this in a logic step (if intOldestContact => 3600, then play prompt)

I don't have a script example, but, give it a shot and let us know if this works

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jbohla
Level 1
Level 1

From the IPCC Faq document, I found this information which will help you:

To customize the IVR script, try any one of the following:

1) Contact your local Cisco Partner or Cisco Advanced Services (available via your local Cisco Account Team).

2) Contact Cisco Developer Support.

3) Contact this email address: ask-icd-ivr-support@external.cisco.com.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps3651/products_qanda_item09186a008021df8d.shtml#config-faq

Perhaps you could use the "get reporting statistic" step:

Get Reporting Statistic

--Report Object: IPCC Express

--Field: Oldest Contact in Queue

--Row Identifier: (the variable that contains the name of the relevent CSQ)

--Result Statistic: (an int type variable - say "intOldestContact", for example)

This should store (in seconds) the length of time that the oldest contact in queue has spent. You can then check this in a logic step (if intOldestContact => 3600, then play prompt)

I don't have a script example, but, give it a shot and let us know if this works

Hi

Thanks a lot lot. we have resolved the issue by using the node you specified.

Regards

Sandeep karan

Hi,

does anybody know how to convert the value from Get Reporting Statistic => Avg Wait Duration (string value in seconds) to a time format like

hh:mm.

I'm asking this because I want to play the Average Wait Time to the callers using SP[].

Rgds,

Robbert

You could use an integer value for the result and divide by sixty to give an approximate wait time in minutes, rather than give a value in seconds which may not be that accurate, see:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddc3cea/1#selected_message

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: