Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7920 phone get disconnected during Active call

Hi,

I have 1300 series Access Points,my problem is during the call when i moving out of one Access point range to entering to another Access point my active call is got disconnecting. I have to redial or rereceive the call....

I am using 7920 Phone.

Can you someone help me out!!!!!!

3 Replies 3

migilles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the call really getting disconnected or just 1 way audio? If 1 way audio is it just no audio in rx path of 7920? If so, is an IAPP issue where the switch mac table isn't get updated. Were some fixes in 12.3(8)JEA1 for this. Also ensure you are using 3.01 version on the 7920.

Also ensure you have overlapping coverage of the highest rate enabled (i.e. 11mbps). The 7920 will use the highest rate when on call and will not downshift rates for retransmissions.

Yes intermittently the IAPP packet included new AP for old AP info. The AP was using this info for IAPP. Have been fixes to address this on 7920 side as well as AP side, where AP will not use client IAPP to send IAPP to update switch CAM and AP association tables.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: