cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

hotel application

Rafael Jimenez
Level 4
Level 4

I have a customer that want purchase an hotel application. the main doubt is how can do this with analog phones via vg248 gateways.

how implement for example that if I type several digits in an analog phone (fex 7645) an application perform some actions such as an checkout.

In this moment im come to my mind something like IVR does.

For example the customer want use the phone keypad to input data , for example tell to the application that the room need cleaning, or enter the minibar inventory, etc.

I need some cisco partners that can develop this application.

thanks.

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Percipia and IntuiTek both have solutions that will likely do what you want - and Unity does have integrations with both such that mailboxes are created/moved/swapped/deleted automatically on check in/out/move/swap commands from the PMS system.

You can check out the Unity portion of the aformentioned integrations here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_Bellhop_Intuitek.htm

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_Bellhop.htm

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Or you could have an IPCC server setup with IVR and when callers dial into that number to checkout, the IPCC server can tie into the hotel PMS database and modify settings such as checked out status, pay bill via phone etc...

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

elsonorita
Level 1
Level 1

Rafael:

Nosotros tenemos funcionando esta aplicacion en un hotel on una interfase hacia el PMS si eso es lo que requieres podemos adaptar la solucion a tus necesidades, contactonos, la aplicacion esta instalara www.laspalomasresort.net mi correo es david.rico@promextel.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: