cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two Attendant console does not show call waiting

vinhnguyen
Level 1
Level 1

I have two attedant console setup. Everything is working fine except that I cannot see call waiting in the queue so the receptionist does not know there are calls waiting to be answered. It works fine with one attendant console. Any workarounds or ideas?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm not sure why you can see it with one console - if you are using an Attendant Console hunt group you will only get one call delivered to the phone as the TCD knows the line is busy and will queue other calls if configured to do so.

If you are using queueing/hunt groups, then the only way to see calls in queue is to use 'broadcast' hunting. This will display calls in a window and can play an alert noise as calls come in; your attendants must then pick the calls to answer them.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: