How to use CSQ when using Node Call Sub Flow from Main Script.

Unanswered Question
Apr 12th, 2007

Hello All,

I have one small question.

We have created one main script as menu.

Welcome to XYZ

Like Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Support and so on..

Now we have created saperate script for Sales, Presales, Support etc where we have used CSQ for the call to be on the hold if agents are busy(Basically Queuing)

And under application i defined Main Script in the trigger point not the sub scripts.

But when i use Node "Call SubFlow" and call the script. ITs calling the script when we press 1, 2 or whatever for instance.

But when the sub script reach the point where it needs CSQ it stops there and sends the call to end. Basically we havent defiened CSQ in the Application as we dint see any option there.

What would be the best way to do this?

And as we have all the sub scrips using CSQ so we need to define those in the main scripts? or somewhere else?

IF you have any sample script it will be helpfull or please guide me how i can do this

Thanks so much in advance!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
daljeetsingh1_2 Fri, 04/13/2007 - 04:13

We have reached to the point where we can attach one sub script to the main script and it works fine(By defining values in the input variables in the Call Flow Node)

However when we try to do the same kind of thing for second sub script when we attach it to the main we get error and script cant able to load under application.

What we have done is, we have created one CSQ under IPCC Admin page --> RmCm-->> CSQ

for eg Test1

And we have defined a parameter in Sub Script Say Test2 and one parameter in Main script as Test3

So when we use the call flow in Main Script under Input MApping we have defined Source as "test2" and destinataion as Test3.

It works fine

But when we need to add more subflows to the main script its not working.

What we need to do to achieve this.

Please help!!

This Discussion