Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Address Book Error !

qilin zhang
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i have added the ip phone service personal address book,subcribered the service for the phone,and i can see the service from the phone when i press the services button.But when i search the entry in the PAB ,it shows the message "Error:-7ffbc5c2:User(none)was unable to be validated(14910)",what's wrong with it?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It sounds like you've subscribed the service but haven't either defined the correct parameters, or set the parameters for the user you are subscribing.

As you create the service in CCMAdmin, you need to defined userid, pin and prefix parameters as defined in this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800b2eba.shtml

Then each user has to either use ccmuser to set their password and userid when they subscribe, or you need to do it for them individually from ccmadmin.

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It sounds like you've subscribed the service but haven't either defined the correct parameters, or set the parameters for the user you are subscribing.

As you create the service in CCMAdmin, you need to defined userid, pin and prefix parameters as defined in this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800b2eba.shtml

Then each user has to either use ccmuser to set their password and userid when they subscribe, or you need to do it for them individually from ccmadmin.

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

thanks Aaron,

i have resolved the problem.i didn't enter the userID and password in the user's subscriber page(the parameter is right).

thanks

I am getting this error in a 3.3(5) Callmanager environment on only 7941/61 ip phones. The parameters are set on the service but userid and password are not required. Would this cause a problems with the 41/61 phones and not the 40/60 phones?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: