cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7970 - Time still not right even with DST fix

mark_gardner
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cme lab setup with several types of phones 7912's, 7960's and a 7970, all the phones except the 7970 show the correct time, the 7970 is still one hour behind even though I have applied the latest firmware which had the dst fix to it, I have tried resetting the phone, reloading the router, resetting the clock and updating calendar on the router, removing telephony services from the router and reloading then running telephony services setup again, I have tried downloaded the firmware to earlier versions and back to latest version still no joy.

Anyone still having these time issues ?

12.4(11)T / CME 4.0(2)

Gui 4.0.3.1a

7970 Firmware version SCCP70.8-0-4SR2S

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you also set the correct time-zone under telephony-service?

If not, set that and do a create cnf-files.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you also set the correct time-zone under telephony-service?

If not, set that and do a create cnf-files.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron did the trick, removed telephony services that many times during lab testing must of forgot to put the timezone back on at some point.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: