cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

tcl script modification

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

We are using the app-450-transfer.2.0.9.tcl script for an IVR application connected to a T1 CAS. We are able to get the transfer to complete but we would like to modify the script the allow for the following:

1. A Ring no Answer value...if the transfer-to party does not answer respond back to the transferee to tell the them thier party is not available...

2. We would also like to be able to allow the transfer-ee to hear onhold music until the call is completed...if the script recieves a busy signal we would like for it to alert the transfer-ee of the busy condition.

I know these are specific requests but I would like to know if anyone has any experience in editing a script to do the above functions or any other variations...

Thanks,

Joe

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

by coincidence I may need to do the same modifications to the B-ACD script that does not provide that. If I can get this to work I will post it here.

Great to hear someone else is looking into this...from what I can tell the easiest way I can see to have the script look for a ts_002 value to verify the transfered to party has answered....during this time have the script play on hold music...if anyone has any solutions or advise I would love to hear from you...

Thanks,

Joe

Hi,

I began working on the B-ACD script and I can now obtain a return status on failure of transfer to an extension.

However, B-ACD uses a different technique for this, rather than setting up a new call leg, and conferencing, it simply hand-offs to the "default" application.

So, changes made to B-ACD may not be good for H.450, and viceversa.

Anyway, once I'm done with the mods, will post the script.

Hope this helps, if so please rate post!

Thanks,

When we get a finished product we will post as well...I am not that familiar with tcl...we are slowly making our way through the script as is and determining what we will need to modify...

Will keep you updated...

Thanks,

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: