cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stop LMS from sending email

kjackson74
Level 1
Level 1

RME keeps sending email to the senior network admin, who doesn't like LMS to begin with. I even deleted his account from LMS, and it is still sending him email notifications. Where would I look to find his email address so I can delete it? Specifically, the email he is receiving is from a ChangeAudit Trail Purge job. At the bottom, it has this note:

NOTE: This mail is sent to the Admin as the e-mail id provided for purge mails found invalid.

I went to the Change Audit settings and put a valid email address in there, so hopefully he will stop receiving them. But where is it storing his address?

Thanks for your help.

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Definitely look in the scheduled job properties to see if the address is configured there (i.e you may have a periodic report job running that has his email address in it). You should also check his profile in the local user setup to see if his email address is associated with his LMS username.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: