cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing the ccm password will effect the unified messaging service

sunnyverghese
Level 1
Level 1

we have one publisher,subscriber and the unified messaging system .

i wish to change the ccm password, will it effect the unified messaging service,for its working do i have to make other changes . anybody has any important document regarding this kindly reply.

5 Replies 5

thank you for providing the documents

publisher and subscriber is connected to the unified messaging system

i am planning to change the password of publisher and subscriber .

first of all i change the passwords and connect to the unified messaging service

any changes i need to do in that ?

You should not have to do anything on the Unified Messaging side. The change should only effect CM.

thanks kelvin

will the command CCMPWDchanger help to change the password for administrator account,backadmin account,CCMCDR account, CCMService account,CCMService RW Account, SQLSvc Account,SQL Server Administrator(sa)Account

no need of changing the password of the ccm2 and unity server

will it chnage automatically from the ccm1 i am going to do the changes in the production servers enviorment .

In that case you need change them manually and run the admin utility to sync up the passwords between publisher and subscriber. Follow these instructions...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080557ba5.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: