cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager Hunt groups

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

When a call is forwarded to an extension within a hunt group and it reached the end of the hunt group is there anyway just to keep the phone ringing. At the moment after 10 seconds(default RNA)it drops the call as if it is moving onto the next hunt group number. What I want is if there is no answer on the last number is for it to keep ringing or deliver back the engaged tone. I tried adding a second Hunt group to the Hunt list with the RNA set to 180 (max) but stil no joy. Any Ideas

cheer in advance

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you create one more hunt group and have it basically loop?

Huntgroup A (orginal)

then goes to

Huntgroup B (last phone)

Then goes to

Huntgroup C (last phone

Then goes to

Huntgroup B (last phone

Which then goes to

Huntgroup C

It should be able to keep cycling through and ringing. You may need to put a second line on the last phone to have it roll to the next, etc.

Or possible at the last ring on HuntGroup B, (last phone) transfer to the second line on the phone and set the line to ring x seconds, then trasfer after 180, back to the first line, etc.

Tommer

Sorted this. Dont know if it something to do with the ver of CM (4.2.3). But if a removed all line groups from the hunt list and add them all back in then is worked. Issue was if I had a line group in a hunt list and then at a later stage added another line group, then even reseting the Hunt List didn not seem to work. But removing all line groups from the HL and then re-inserting them seemed to do the trick

Thanks for you input.

Paul

Odd, but thanks for the follow up. I know on 4.2 and higher, you can have hunt group members login and log out of the hunt groups This is a huge feature customers love from 4.1x going to 4.2x and higher.

cheers!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: