I can't login to Cisco Certification Community

Answered Question
Apr 16th, 2007

Hi All,

I can't login to this site http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/CertCom?page=main with my CCO account, anyone have advice how I can successfully login?

I have CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, multiple CQS certification, and my CCO account has partner priviledge. I can login to NetPro and other secured site but not in Cisco Certification Community

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by devang_etcom about 9 years 7 months ago

hi,

I had same problem before... but then i correct my firstname lastname and email id...

here cisco is looking for the same firstname lastname and emailid in both the profile... so when you tried to login in certification community it prompt you with invalid login with detail that your firstname lastname and email id should be same as the cisco profile

regards

Devang

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
devang_etcom Tue, 04/17/2007 - 09:01

hi,

I had same problem before... but then i correct my firstname lastname and email id...

here cisco is looking for the same firstname lastname and emailid in both the profile... so when you tried to login in certification community it prompt you with invalid login with detail that your firstname lastname and email id should be same as the cisco profile

regards

Devang

Danilo Dy Tue, 04/17/2007 - 19:53

Hi Devang,

On the spot. I don't have a middle name in certification profile. Thanks

dangal.43 Wed, 04/18/2007 - 06:54

Good... thanks Medan for rate the post...

so how are you doing?

Manuel Rocha Thu, 04/26/2007 - 13:45

I can login in Certification Community with my old CCO ID, mrocha.

But I have to register a new CCO ID because Cisco decided to take MY CCO ID and assign it to one employee.

I lost all my profile information and now I can't login in the Certification Community.

My name, lastname and email are identical in my new CCO profile and in the Certification Tracking Systems.

THANKS CISCO !!!

ciscomoderator. Wed, 05/02/2007 - 12:14

**Note: To access the Certifications Community you will need to meet the following criteria: **

-You must have a valid Cisco.com (CCO) login

-You must hold a valid Cisco Certification

-Both your Certifications Tracking System and Cisco.com Profiles should match. See instructions below to update your profiles:

1. Please verify that your first name, last name, and current email address for Cisco.com is the same as in the Tracking System. You may verify this by going to the http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/profile/profile_management.do'>Cisco.com Profile Manager and the http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login'>Certifications Tracking System.

2. Verify if you have duplicate Cisco.com profiles, and confirm that you are using the one that corresponds with the Certifications Tracking System (i.e. your first name, last name and email address are the same). If you do have duplicate Cisco.com profiles, be sure to email [email protected] to request that your Cisco.com profiles are merged.

3. If your information does not match please update your first name, last name, and email address on Cisco.com by clicking on the "Edit This Information" hyperlink at the Cisco.com Profile Manager. You may update your email address in the Tracking System by clicking on the "Personal Information" hyperlink once you have logged into the Certifications Tracking System.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be sure to allow up to 2 business days for the databases to synchronize if you have made any changes to your profile and then try to login to the Certifications Community again.

If you have met the criteria above and still cannot access the Certifications Community site, review our http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3393&p_created=1138373770&p_sid=veQrSF-h&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTMmcF9wcm9kcz01MDEsNTAzJnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0yLjUwMyZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX2ZubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1'>additional steps to help resolve your log in issue.

Actions

This Discussion