Helpful
Replies

CTI Popup On Agent Desktop

sandeepkaran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have installed ipcc express 4.0.4

Can Some one help me out how to get enterprise data on the agent desktop ( CAD). For eg from which skill group caller has selected,what is the wait time the caller has spend in the queue,and so on .

Please respond as early as possible.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandeep Karan

10 Replies 10

sandeepkaran
Level 1
Level 1

To Elaborate more what i meant to say is

The enterprise data what i meant to say was

for eg

If a employee enters his employee number and the other information related to the employee should get popup on the cisco agent desktop.

We have a database consisting of the employee datails .We have scipts ready.We get the details on the cisco Agent desktop about from which queue the call is from, customer selected particular menu,amout of time spent on cti port etc is shown.

What I require is when a customer enters is employee no on hearing the menu prompt the details associated with that customer that is present in the database that should get popup on the cisco agent desktop

Anything Needs to be done on the scripting part or Agent Desktop Administrator or Is there anything that i must add.

Please do let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sandeep Karan

Sandeep,

As I understand,

1. Caller enters their employee id #

2. That number is used to query a database to gather additional information about the user.

3. The information is returned to the script.

4. When the call rings to an agent, it will popup with the clients information based on what you captured from the database.

Is this correct? I am performing the same steps but also adding a step.

5. As the call is rings to the agent, our call tracking software opens with the callers information and previous ticket history.

Attached are screenshots showing what I've done. You will need a version of IPCC that will support database queries. Below is a brief summary of the steps taken...

1. Configure enterprise data in the desktop administrator.

2. Add the database odbc connection on IPCC.

3. Modify the phone script to receive employee id number and retrieve matching data.

Please be sure to rate helpful posts.

Hi Thanks for looking into it.

We are usingIPCC Express 4.0.4 with HA and with premium license of 40 ivr ports for main server and 40 ivr ports for standy by server.

I have gone thru the doc, but i am not able to find the node in crs editor "set data type to enterprise server" for pushing up data to agent desktop(CAD).

Please reply soon.

Thanks in advance

Sandeep Karan

Sandeep,

The option changed names slightly from v3.x to v4.x. Please find this option under call contact named, "set enterprise call info." Be sure to specify under the expanded call variables the options you want to push up to the enterprise desktop...

Hi York

Thanks for looking it, and for giving quick response.

Indeed it has helped me a lot for getting a popup on CAD. Thanks a bunch of lot lot lot.

Regards

Sandeep Karan

Thanks walteryork,

It is very helpful for me.

I voted 5* for you.

I can't find "Set Data Type To Enterprise Data" under "Call Contact"

Can you upload your script?

I have problem with database connective.

I create ODBC System DSN with name "master", user/pass SQL: sa/xxx ( I tested connect with SQL and successfully)

I checked in SQL Server and see "master" database is here.

I go to CRA to add new datasource with

NAME: master

user/pass:sa/xxx

Maximum Number of Connections:100

After that, i restart engine in CRA and see that all is IN_SERVICE

But in CRA EDITOR, when i add new object such as DB GET, and click in DB Resource Name, i see list of database is empty.

Any one can help?

Thanks alot

If your list of databases is empty, choose to refresh schema. It might take a few minutes but you'll see all db tables in CRS Editor drop down boxes.

Attached is my script using a data dip and enterprise data popup. Please keep in mind, this is a VERY involved script and may not be the cleanest, design wise. Some of the things used in this script include...

-Multiple CSQ's

-Multiple Priorities

-Voicemail held in script and placed back into queue

-Email notification to manager and supervisor when call comes in and no agents are signed into the system.

-Ability for agents to drop an outage message into a shared network folder.

-Automatic VIP escalation to supervisor

-IE screen pop for helpdesk ticket software with employee's information

Please realize that this script is a compilation of hours of work. It would be nice if more people posted scripts as it helps us all out. There are two files, the script and an old version of the call flow. the second page is an overlay of the first...

Remember to rate helpful posts...

Thanks walteryork

It's very helpful with me.

I voted 5* for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: