Helpful
Replies

How to Call Mutiple CSQ's in Single script

sandeepkaran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have installed ipccexpress 4.0.4

Can some one help me out how to call Multiple CSQ's in the Main or Single script.

For eg

we have defined two csq on ipcc express server one for lotus notes and the second for password. We are defining CSQ based on Resource Skll group with longest avaliability.

Please reply as soon as possible .If you have any sample scripts for calling multiple CSQ's in one script, please send it across.

Thanks In Advance

Regards

Sandeep Karan

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

From your post I understand you want to have one script with two CSQ?s where customers calling for password changes get queued in one CSQ and customers calling for notes problems get queued in the other.

If so, solution is simple, that is, assuming you allready have a way to let the customer select what they want to report (notes problem or password change) by a prompt menu.

Just create a string variable CSQ and two string parameters (e.g. CSQnotes & CSQpass). Then, in the outcomes of the prompt menu set the string variable CSQ to the value CSQnotes or CSQpass (depending on what choice the customer made), and then kick a goto to your main queuing script where you can use the CSQ variable you just filled.

This way you have a very easy script and just two parameters for which you enter the exact CSQ name in the application configuration window (ensure they match exactly).

HTH,

Leo

View solution in original post

You need to use the Set Enterprise Call Info step instead with CRS 4.x.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

jshelmer
Level 1
Level 1

We use nested Queues for one of our Applications as described in this Tech Note:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00803d364f.shtml

Works for us, we have three queues nested in this fashion.

Thanks a lot ,

The link u provided has heled us a lot

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

From your post I understand you want to have one script with two CSQ?s where customers calling for password changes get queued in one CSQ and customers calling for notes problems get queued in the other.

If so, solution is simple, that is, assuming you allready have a way to let the customer select what they want to report (notes problem or password change) by a prompt menu.

Just create a string variable CSQ and two string parameters (e.g. CSQnotes & CSQpass). Then, in the outcomes of the prompt menu set the string variable CSQ to the value CSQnotes or CSQpass (depending on what choice the customer made), and then kick a goto to your main queuing script where you can use the CSQ variable you just filled.

This way you have a very easy script and just two parameters for which you enter the exact CSQ name in the application configuration window (ensure they match exactly).

HTH,

Leo

Thanks a lot , the poblem got resolved and we are able to call multiple csq from main script.

I have another issue going on ,hope so u can help me out in this too.

The problem is as follows

We have installed ipcc express 4.0.4

Can Some one help me out how to get enterprise data on the agent desktop ( CAD)

To Elaborate more what i meant to say is

The enterprise data what i meant to say was

for eg

If a employee enters his employee number and the other information related to the employee should get popup on the cisco agent desktop.

We have a database consisting of the employee datails .We have scipts ready.We get the details on the cisco Agent desktop about from which queue the call is from, customer selected particular menu,amout of time spent on cti port etc is shown.

What I require is when a customer enters is employee no on hearing the menu prompt the details associated with that customer that is present in the database that should get popup on the cisco agent desktop

Anything Needs to be done on the scripting part or Agent Desktop Administrator or Is there anything that i must add.

Please do let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sandeep Karan

Use the Set Data Type to Enterprise Server step in CRA editor. Use Agent Desktop Administrator to create the numbers and flows. Just search for "enterprise fields example" on CCO and you will find some examples.

HTH,

Leo

-- remember to rate helpful posts

Hi Mourits,

I have tried with this doc "QA-screen POPup.pdf" that i have attached for ur reference.I am not able to find step 5 node on my crs editor. we are using crs 4.0.4.

How do i get this node , can you just help me out ?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sandeep

What license do you have? Standard, enhanced, premium?

I believe the set enterprise is only available in enhanced.

HTH,

Leo

Thanks for Quick reply

we have Premium IPCC X 40 ports with HA, it should be there but we dont see that.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

You need to use the Set Enterprise Call Info step instead with CRS 4.x.

Please rate useful posts.

i am attaching the script which we have designed.

Can you have a look at it?

In the database we have to fetch employee details from table.

Thanks,

Sandeep

What is the script trying to do? Is it integrated into anything else, e.g. ICM?

It is not integrated with ICM.

This is what we are trying

We have one table (Employee)in SQL Database.

As the employee enters his employee number on hearing the prompt"please enter ur employee number"we want the relevant information of this employee to get popup on the screen of the agent desktop as soon as agent answears the call .The "Employee " table consists of the employee id and employee extn.

Well we have done it.

By using Set enterprise Call Info Step.

when We placed this node after checking agent status , we were able to get popup.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Sandeep Karan

Thanks for explaining the way we wanted it..

Thanks a lot lot lot

Regards

Sandeep Karan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: