cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

mobility problem

ahmedalshami
Level 1
Level 1

please i have problem in mobility when i rooming and go from access point connected to the 1st controller to the the access poit connected to the second controller the connection is be down and after some min. back again please whats the problem

thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmed,

Can you please confirm that the Mobility Domain name configured on both the controllers is same and if you have configured Mobility groups on both the controlletrs?

Can you post the output of "sh mobility summary" from your controller.

Regards,

Ankur

i will send the sh mobility summary to you very soon

but am sure the mobility name and everything is ok

i wonder why this disconnection

in your opinion what is the main problem (the mobility name is the same in all controllers)

Hi Ahmed,

I believe if the mobilit yname is same then problem could be in configuring mobility groups on controller.

If you do "sh mob summary" do you see your mobility groups configured and DATA PATH as UP for both the controllers?

Regards,

Ankur

Make sure your mobility domain is the same on all controllers (even case sensitive) and that you have the mac addresses of each controller configured on each controller (Controller | Mobility Management | Mobility Groups.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card