cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using PIN number for outgoing Call at shared IP Phone, without login..

support02
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

is there anybody implemented the such FAC or CMC to make external call at common sharing IP Phone (ie main Lobby). i read about the FAC and CMC can do this features but i'm not sure whether the code can used the individual PIN in global directory ? or we must define individually each user? my user already have their PIN for Extention Mobility, im using CCM 4.1.

hope to hear from u..

5 Replies 5

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

No, you can not use the PIN, you need to define each FAC or CMC individually and then give this code to your users.

Hi,

we are operated ip tel since ccm version 3 and at that time this features are not available, then we upgraded t 4.1 and we found that this features are suitable for my environment....maybe there are creative way to do ??, rather then i have to tell my users to have 2 different number to remember which is PIN (for Extention Mobility) and Code Number (for CMC or FAC)....before we used the CCM, we have that feature in analog system using PBX...

If you check the CCMAdmin you will see that you have the FAC's and CMC, go to Feature --> Forced Authorization Code.

What you can do is to create a FAC that is going to be the same PIN number for your users, but it is completely necessary to create the FAC's in here otherwise when you add the FAC in the Route Pattern it is not going to work.

it seems we do manually for each user..and it not synchronized at any time...what happen if their change the PIN number in User Option Page? the PIN for EM not same anymore with FAC number...so i need to change/follow their new PIN number again...?

FAC is not tied to user, however you usually enter the FACs and only tell a user their FAC. The FAC code is seperate from PINs in Global Directory. FACs can not be changed via CCMUser.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: