Hi, I have trouble to integrate Symantec Antivirus to already running NAC Framework environment.
* Authentication using dot1x against Windows AD works
* CTA Posture Agent works
* Symantec ADF and Posture Plugin installed -- worked until Feb 2007, after that date stops
* Completely reinstalled ACS, imported ADF -- didn't help.
* Tried CTA 2.1, 2.0.1 without success.
* Tried remove ADF, import again, no success
Logs say that CTA is gathering Symc Posture informations well, but on the ACS nothing from Symantec is shown, but I can use them in policies, so ADF is imported correctly.
Server is ACS 4.1 build 23, PCs are Wins XPs and W2k, CTA 2.1 (I have properly set the PPMsg_size for Symantec to 1024).
Switches are 3550 (12.2.35SE) and 2950( 12.1.21EA8a).
Summary: I can't get postures from Symantec anymore, despite fact, that it worked in the past.
Can someone, who implemented Symantec AV in NAC Framework help me somehow?
One more question: what is the HCAP URL for Symantec Corporate AV server?