Views
Helpful
Replies

standard greeting/call transfer are disbaled, caller input not work

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

New installation Cisco Unity 4.2(1) on Windows 2003 SP1 platform.

We find all the call handlers standard call transfer and greeting status are disabled.

2nd problem is that the caller Input does not work, which means during greeting/after greeting, the caller input option does not work---it will not go to that selected option call handler or subscribers.

Any idea on how to solve the problem?

Thanks,

JJ

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Back when I worked at TAC we had a bug similar to this and I did know how to fix it. You would not be able to without TACs help and they now might not know how.

it was in dohproptest. the callhandler avp_messaging_rules\standard\avp_time_expires should have a value of [empty] (not have a date)

rlp

I've seen this issue as well. Running DBWALKER will re-enable the standard greetings.

yes, DBwalker can solve the problem. However, I found whenever you try to change the greeting source from one option to another option, save it, and come back to the greeting, you will find the status will be changed. But it is still working. and the expiretime in SQL for this callhandler has been changed to 1/1/1970.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: