CCNA certification not yet received,

Unanswered Question
Apr 18th, 2007

i have cleared my CCNA certification on 28th March 2007, i reside in India, i wanted to know when my certificated will be received & where will i find the information of the exact tracking info, bcoz when i went for the tracking the certificate, it showz shipped on 9th Apr. 2007, but i am yet to receive it.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mounir.mohamed Wed, 04/25/2007 - 07:43

it may take 6 weeks since you exam date, but you must check your CCO account and mak sure that the address is exact also you can track the CERT status by checking the CCO account, once the CERT is sent it will show you the date the CERT sent in.

Please Rate Helpful Posts.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

mounir.mohamed Thu, 04/26/2007 - 15:54

the Kit contain addtional Certificate and CARD.

Please Rate helpful posts.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

networking11 Mon, 04/30/2007 - 23:33

hai i hav got ccna certification on may 2005 , but where can i get my CCO account information , i hav got the card along with certification but i hav forgotten the address i hav given to them , is there any process

networking11 Tue, 05/01/2007 - 01:05

from that i got this above acc "networking11"

but i hav no additional access to get onto tools area

networking11 Tue, 05/01/2007 - 04:01

but i dont have the listed 4 privileges , so still i cant get cco account ,

mohammedmahmoud Tue, 05/01/2007 - 04:40

CCO accounts is either Guest or Registered accounts, and your "networking11" account is a guest account, accordingly your benefits are (you can privilege from this list only):

* Delivers immediate access to basic information about Cisco and its networking solutions, services, and programs

* Enhances network capabilities by allowing users to download and test selected software packages

* Increases knowledge and awareness by providing access to technical documentation and information about online support services

* Saves time by enabling online registration for Cisco seminars

* Provides immediate, online access to Cisco event calendars, enabling users to stay informed about upcoming conferences, training programs, and trade shows in which Cisco participates

* Allows users to quickly and conveniently order Cisco gift items via the Internet

HTH, please rate if it does help,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

networking11 Tue, 05/01/2007 - 04:47

Software Advisor ,

Bug Toolkit,

Command Lookup Tool

please provide me how can i get these tools

networking11 Tue, 05/01/2007 - 23:27

hi ,

can anyone suggest how to get ratings , i am answering some but i couldn't see "rate this "

at extreme right below

This Discussion