Views
Helpful
Replies

WebView and Agent's callback reporting

dimer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 2 all

I have installed IPCC Enterprise and want to get some information about callbacks (Personal or System) for every agent trought WebView. For now I cannot find some visual menu with this information. If you know some techniques, including those not releated to WebView, which can help me with this issue, I will be thankfull for that.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

What do you mean by call backs? Agent outbound calls?

Try the agent reports, these give call stats on the individual agents performance including how many in and outbound calls they have handled.

Be aware that if they were not logged in then there will not be any IPCC stats for any activity they have made.

Cheers

Bully

Hi

I mean that there is no simple form which shows me only Personal Callbacks handled or seted by agent. There is another thing which can help me. I made a change of a Call_Type when the script goes into the Personal Callback. So I can count this Call_Type like PCB. Afterward I made a custom SQL query which resolve my problem more precisely. I will post the query later.

Thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: