Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Certification is not yet received

Anand Narayana
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

i have cleared my CCNA certification on 28th March 2007, i reside in India, i wanted to know when my certificated will be received & where will i find the information of the exact tracking info, bcoz when i went for the tracking the certificate, it showz shipped on 9th Apr. 2007, but i am yet to receive it.

5 Replies 5

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anand,

It will easily take 40-45 days. If you are lucky you may get it in 30 days also.

On the other hand you can also open a case using this link and certification customer care people will respond you

http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

Using this link you can get most of the instant answers to commonly asked questions regarding certifications.

Regards,

Ankur

but for 1 of my colleague, he wrote & passed the examz on Oct. 27 2006, but he is yet to receive that, so thatz the reason i have posted, so what is the solution for my colleague who is yet to receive the certificate, infact he has selected the option to receive the certificate as Printed(hard copy) & NOT ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATE.

Hi Anand,

The link which I posted in my previous post just open the same and check for 1st question it may resolve your issue

1 Certificate Not Received

HTH

Ankur

thankz Ankur,

i hav informed the same to my colleague.

I have the same problem CCNA certificate didn't receive yet.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card