cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 Routers 2 isp connections 1 ISA server

stractogar1
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 routers and 2 isp connections. One is a T1 and the other is a 8MBS download Cable circuit. Each connection has a static IP I am connecting to. I have 1 ISA server that all my internet traffic comes through. The 2 routers and the Outbound NIC of the ISA server are connected via a switch.

Each router is set up with its own NAT pool.

What I would like to do, is direct 2 web sites out the 2nd router and all the rest of my traffic out my first router. The 2 web sites constitute 75 percent of all my internet traffic downloads (they are streaming video sites).

I am not looking to load balance or build fault tolerance. I just want to be able to route these 2 streaming video sites out my 2nd router (ISP).

How can I accomplish this?

3 Replies 3

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You could do PBR if you have the hardware.

eofelt
Level 1
Level 1

Agreed.

Setting up Policy-Based Routing enables

loads of flexibility and granular optimization with QoS.

Here's a very nice page for info and config...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos_c/fqcprt1/qcfclass.htm#wp1000990

hth, please rate

Iain
Level 4
Level 4

You need two more static IPs from the ISP which is connected to the 2nd router. Then setup static NAT (on the 2nd router) between the new public IPs and the IPs of your servers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card