Calls are not going to CSQ after count 10

Unanswered Question
Apr 20th, 2007

Hi All,

WE are facing very strange issue, where we cant able to route the calls to CSQ after 10 active sessions/calls.

We have made script where we have defined CSQ and under Contact service queue as well, and on the application we give the defined csq. Our call routing till 10th call to the trigger point works fine.

However the moment we make 11th call to the same trigger point after accepting calls hold on read database step for a second and instead of going to sucess node call goes to Connection not available and play the message which we have in Connection not available.

I am not sure if we are missing something obivious, we have 40 IVR ports on Primary IPCC and 40 IVR ports on Standby.

We have defined 100 sessions on the trigger point. And as per our knowledge call is hitting the trigger point and getting the IVR port and than playing the script so there dont seems to be any issue with trigger point/media group or CTI port.

And we have tried normal script without CSQ and with database check up's and calls were going beyond 10.

Could be we are missing something which we re not aware.

I am attaching one sample script with CSQ in it.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!!

We will be really thankfull

Regards,

Daljeet

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mmelbourne Fri, 04/20/2007 - 02:19

What's the maximum connection limit configured under the Database sub-system, for the data source?

sandeepkaran Fri, 04/20/2007 - 02:36

Hi,

Thanks for looking into it

we have defined 100 connections under database subsystem.

I am attaching the screen capture where we have defined all the sessions(jtapi/media/database)

Please help!

Thanks,

Daljeet

Attachment: 

Hi,

your problem is, that you have more Sessions ( Call Sessions ) on Trigger then application sessions ( Application Tasks ). For an example.

If you have one Session on the Trigger and one Session on the Application as well, then you will get an Bussy signal. If the Trigger is configured with two Sessions and the Application has still one Session, the System will use the Default Script.

I hope i was able to help you

daljeetsingh1_2 Wed, 04/25/2007 - 05:38

I dont think this is the issue here.

Let me try to explain what's happening now.

We have Main Script where we have 8 Subflows corresponding to respective scripts.

What we do in main script.

Welcome to Global helpdesk

Script checks if the Disaster Outage is enabled or not.

Than script check if the call is coming from VIP extensions(if yes call routes to VIP script using the Node Subflow.

And if extension is non VIP than it will play the main global helpdesk prompt.

press 1 for Password reset, press 2 for lotus notes, press 3 for video conferencing and so forth we have 8 sub-menus and in the password/lotus/anyother queue we are checking for Employee number again if the employee is VIP call will route to VIP script.

WE have tested quite a few things by now but we are still facing some issues.

Test Done

1) When we call main script, we see 32 or sometime 34 max 36 calls goes into the queue choosing different submenu's options and after than when we dial say 33rd call it checks for the outage and play the prompt that "outage is enabled" and than when it reads the database for VIP extension instead of going to sucess node it goes to "connection not available node and terminate the call"

Test 2) WE removed the VIP functionality (checking the VIP read and VIP get) than 40 calls goes in the queue.

Test 3) We tested the VIP script in the new script by putting the same steps(checking the database for outage, than checking if the calling extension is VIP or not) this way all 40 calls are going to the queue as well.

We are not really sure what is happening

Any thoughts of why this is happening.

Thanks,

-Daljeet

Actions

This Discussion