Views
Helpful
Replies

axlapi.wsdl - axl API wsdl . AXIS 1.4

lvatteroni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

I'm trying to get a Web Service from AXLAPI.wsdl using AXIS 1.4 to access AXL SOAP in CCM 5.1.

This file generates wrong classes, I tried to follow the suggestion proposed by the readme file in axlsqltoolkit but I had the following error (Could not convert Lcom.cisco.www.AXL.API._1_0.XUserAssociatedGroupsUserGroupUserRolesUserRole). If one of you is an XML WSDL expert and reach the solution, please tell us!

Maurizio Ferro

to bean field 'userRoles', type [Lcom.cisco.www.AXL.API._1_0.XUserAssociatedGroupsUserGroupUserRolesUserRole;

2 Replies 2

XmlEquals
Level 3
Level 3

I don't know the answer to the problem exactly--but .NET has a very similar problem.

If you look at the .NET-versioned WSDL Readme.txt, you can see that it has an issue at runtime. The resolution for .NET is the following (I don't know if it maps to what to the java code but maybe it'll give you a pointer).

From readme:

Resolving Errors which Manifest During JIT

With the current code, one can compile and attempt to instantiate the AXLAPIService class. However, one error will manifest as the types are inspected and loaded.

- Class XUserUserGroup has a field which was generated incorrectly. One must remove one of the ?[]? from the two ?[][]? brackets after XUserUserGroupUserRolesUserRole field:

public XUserUserGroupUserRolesUserRole[] userRoles;

If following the readme doesn't help, you should open a case regardless of whether you manage to find your own solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: