Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA Upgrade CallManager 5.1

micandre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

What's the syntax I should be using for the 'Remote File Path' when uploaded my tar file. I'm using 3CDaemon with my tar file in C:

Many thanks in advance.

Michael

6 Replies 6

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

if the FTP/SFTP root is set to C:/ all you need to use in the path file location would be "/" without the quotes

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

did you resolve this, i am trying to upgrade the version of ccm from 5.1.2 to 5.1.3 during install, the file is in 3cdemon c:\ftp. i have tried loads of different options but it cant find the files. When i upgrade from the IPTPlatform page all is ok ?

I put my 3cdaemon path to c:\ instead of c:\ftp. That way I wasn't worried so much about my syntax.

You will also be case sensitive I have found. so it was named DMA.tar, make sure you use FTP \DMA.TAR not dma.TAR or DMA.tar. Exactly the same or the import fails on installs.

if i put my path in 3cdemon to c:\

what path should i use on the upgrade screen, it requires a path or errors. for root do i use . or just /

regards

by the way i was trying to upgrade to 5.1.3 form 5.1.2 during adding a sub, the whole thing dropped to bits, i have put the pub back to 5.1.2 and added the sub that has 5.1.2 and all worked, i will now try to upgrade the cluster to 5.1.3. looks like adding a patch upgrade during adding the sub is a bad idea !!

Hi all i had the same issue retrieving the file from the 3cdemon and i maked it work changing the root disk on the ftp server from C:\ to C: and also on the communications manager setup set the path to / and the filename to DMA.tar which is the same filename on the ftp server and remember the filename is CASE SENSITIVE.