Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA Upgrade CallManager 5.1

micandre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

What's the syntax I should be using for the 'Remote File Path' when uploaded my tar file. I'm using 3CDaemon with my tar file in C:

Many thanks in advance.

Michael

6 Replies 6

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

if the FTP/SFTP root is set to C:/ all you need to use in the path file location would be "/" without the quotes

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

did you resolve this, i am trying to upgrade the version of ccm from 5.1.2 to 5.1.3 during install, the file is in 3cdemon c:\ftp. i have tried loads of different options but it cant find the files. When i upgrade from the IPTPlatform page all is ok ?

I put my 3cdaemon path to c:\ instead of c:\ftp. That way I wasn't worried so much about my syntax.

You will also be case sensitive I have found. so it was named DMA.tar, make sure you use FTP \DMA.TAR not dma.TAR or DMA.tar. Exactly the same or the import fails on installs.

if i put my path in 3cdemon to c:\

what path should i use on the upgrade screen, it requires a path or errors. for root do i use . or just /

regards

by the way i was trying to upgrade to 5.1.3 form 5.1.2 during adding a sub, the whole thing dropped to bits, i have put the pub back to 5.1.2 and added the sub that has 5.1.2 and all worked, i will now try to upgrade the cluster to 5.1.3. looks like adding a patch upgrade during adding the sub is a bad idea !!

Hi all i had the same issue retrieving the file from the 3cdemon and i maked it work changing the root disk on the ftp server from C:\ to C: and also on the communications manager setup set the path to / and the filename to DMA.tar which is the same filename on the ftp server and remember the filename is CASE SENSITIVE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: