cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD 6.0 with Duplexed ICM environment questions

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

I am running IPCC enterprise 6.0 with duplexed PG, duplexed Rogger, duplexed CTIOS. I am also running a dedicated CAD server with CAD and CTIOS running on the same box. And the other CTIOS service is running on PG1B. My problem was I took down PG1B during production hours for maintenance yesterday and realized that all the CAD agents got kicked out of CAD with an error message saying something about CTIOS service being unvialable and it would retry to connect, sorry I don't have the exact error message but agents were able to reconnect after a few minutes.

Can someone tell me if that was a normal behavor when one of the CTIOS services is offline ? is CTIOS doing load balancing between the two ? is there a way to force all agents to go to only one CTIOS and only go to other if one is offline ?

Thanks in advance !!!

Danny

1 Reply 1

ciscogini
Level 4
Level 4

Looks like side b was your active side, that is the reason they all lgot logged out

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: