Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to play a message when the angent answer the call

Is it possible to play a message that will tell to the agent, the language choosed by the caller, just after the agent have answered the call. This way, if the agent does not see the CAD, he will be able to answer in the right language ?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

msmalley
Level 1
Level 1

You could build in a whisper script that will play a prompt before the agent is connected with the caller. I got this from a forum post a couple of years ago. I don't want to take credit for the creation of the script.

Basically once an agent is selected, you retrieve the agent information. Place a new call to the agent and play a wav file (English, Spanish, German, etc.) then connect the caller to the agent. I have attached the script I downloaded a long time ago.

I have been trying to chase this info for months! I am new to Cisco and found this reply which is EXACTLY what the customer wants to do. My question: Is this in UCCX Express Platform or UCCE-Enterprise, or does it matter? Is this just an IVR script that delivers the whisper announce prior to the call beng connected to the customer?

The Script I posted is for UCCX. I don't have any UCCE installations to test it on but the concept should be same.

And yes. Right before the agent gets the caller they will recieve a call that will play "Blah Blah Blah", hangup then connect the caller.

Please rate helpful posts.

Thanks

michekin
Level 1
Level 1

Are you looking to do this on Express or IPCC Enterprise?

Is it possible to play a message that BOTH the agent and customer can hear with IPCCX?

Specifically, the idea is that our agents will not have to say a greeting but the script will play a pre-recorded greeting for that specific agent.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: