Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN & Citrix 4.5

CHRIS YEO
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am just working on getting SSL VPN going on a 2851. I have it more or less working, but I am getting a message of 'You must configure your browser to accept cookies in order to access the Web Interface.' when trying to access my Citrix session.

I have tested the citrix web session across a regular vpn tunnel and it is working fine.

Has anyone had this experience?

Thanks!

Chris

10 Replies 10

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

This message may due to brower does not have SSL certificate.

Try this:

To install the SSL certificate

1. Open a web browser page

2. Go to: tools > Internet options > Content > Certificates > Import > Nest

> Browse the file

This is the procedure to install the certificate. Just be aware that you must provide them

the *.cer file to install it. For this you can export the certificate from your browser

1. Open a web browser page

2. Go to: tools > Internet options > Content > Certificates > Trusted root

certification Authorities option, > select your concentrator public ip address > do

a click on export > next > select ?Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER) > next ( write a

file name) > finish

3. That is the certificate you can provide to your users.

Thanks for your response, unfortunately this didn't resolve my issue.

Chris

Jason Nash
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this same issue with WebVPN on the 3005 VPN Concentrator, running the latest code.

Others on the Citrix forums also seem to be experiencing this issue with the Web Interface on Presentation server 4.5.

Does anyone know of a fix?

halvdommelen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Same here on a 3000. I heard that this is a known issue of the Cisco concentrators. Does anyone know when this will be fixed?

Harm van Dommelen

2044418Puts
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having the same problem on a 2801.

The citrix website appears and then it shows the error metioned by Chris.

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks!

What version of code are you running on your 2801?

I have not tried it with the anyconnect client. I have not been back to this since we put everyone in via the full client.

c2801-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T.bin

The cookie issue is linked to the bug below. Can you test with the latest 12.4(15)T image to see if the issue persists?

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsk47869

Todd Pula
Level 7
Level 7

What version of code are you running on your 2851?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: