Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAdmin service has failed on the Backup ACS

oabduo983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have imaged 4.0.1.44 on an ACS solution engine and everything was going fine and I made it as a secondary ACS and managed to replicate the entire database from the primary. When I shifted the ACS from one place of the network to another (but on the same vlan), I shut it down and switched on again. The CSAdmin has stopped after that and I could not access the Unit through WebUI anymore. I'm trying to turn on the service manually but it does not come up. plus the Command lines are moving very slowly... it looks the CPU utilization is 100% even though there is nothing connected except my laptop back to back on one interface...

What is causing this problem and how to solve it??

5 Replies 5

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

System resource consumption by Cisco Secure ACS?CSMon periodically monitors and records the usage by Cisco Secure ACS of a small set of key system resources. Handles counts, memory utilization, processor utilization, thread used, and failed log-on attempts, and compares these to predetermined thresholds for indications of atypical behavior.

It was a bug in the ACS and Cisco TAC Eng. has solved it

Can you let me know what the Cisco TAC engineer did. I have the same problem

They posted a patch which was available for three days and I used and fixed the issue!

have you got a TAC case number for this

I am going to raise a call with Cisco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: