We are currently testing the VT Advantage II on our CCM 4.2.1 setup.
We are using 7960 (SCCP firmware 7.0.2) and 7970 (SCCP firmware 7.0.2SR1S) phones with extension mobility.
These are the things we done so far:
1. cable camera to Win XP SP2 PCs
2. setup data vlan for IP phone and auxiliary vlan for Voice on 6500 running CatOS 8.5.5
3. Connect 7960/70 switch port to 6500 and PC Nic to phone?s PC port
4. installed Camera software with default options on XP PCs
5. Enable Video feature on IP phone device profile
The IP phone has the Video feature enabled (icon on bottom right corner).
When we launch the Video Advantage application, both windows are showing our own image. One of them is delayed about 10ms. On the diagnostics we can see the Video checks is on loopback mode.
We looked at documentation but can find very little information about setup and troubleshooting.