cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT - CallProcessingNodeCpuPegging

cplatt01
Level 1
Level 1

I recently got one of these RTMT alerts (sqlservr (95 percent) uses most of the CPU) during a time when there are little if no usage on the phone system. I checked out the event logs and there was nothing during the particular time frame of the RTMT alert, not even backups. I also checked the Call Detail Reports and saw that there was only 3 calls during that time. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

7 Replies 7

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Dont worry about this if it is coming once in a while. However, if you are getting this alert more often check to see if dial tone is delayed when the phone goes off-hook. If you experience delayed dial tone, the high CPU load is affecting your service levels and you should open a TAC Case.

HTH

Karzazi

If this is happening around 2 AM everyday, it could be caused due CDR Load info CAR Database when spikes the CPU. Can u let us know when exactly does this happen. And if there is fixed time of the day when this issue occurs

It happened around 4 AM and 7:30 AM on Sunday morning.

What other events are logged in Application Log around the time when you get this high CPU Utilization

A few of these, but these warnings are triggered all day. Other than that, nothing other than ASP informational messages.

(DSA OPERATOR(39) Proc 487, Sev 14)

A checkpoint has been successfully set for the DC Directory Server

database.

Number of Warmstart DA Entries: 1

These should not affect CM. DC Directory works independant to SQL. And do you see any entries by SQL (Information/Warming/Error) logged at that time ?? or CDR/CAR Insert Service

Only at 2AM, not at 7 AM as indicated by the RTMT alert.