Change Authenticaion Protocol for RADUIS communication.

Unanswered Question
Apr 23rd, 2007
User Badges:

can you change the authentication protocol on the router to use any other method then PAP to a RADUIS server (ACS)for administration access?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
umedryk Fri, 04/27/2007 - 10:32
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

I think ACS is able to work with chap, so you can use chap instead of pap. You can use "ppp authentication chap pap" command in case chap doesnot work, pap can be used.


This Discussion