cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configure dialpeer

jemekeren
Level 1
Level 1

hi. how to configure dialpeer on cisco router when the connection between cisco and pabx is e1? how is it different from regular fxo/fxs? actually what standpoint of view...is the trunk actually just fxo bundles or fxs's bundles? is there cisco doc that explain more details? tx ;)

2 Replies 2

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

I can't speak to E1, but I connected a router to another callmanager system via T1/PRI and the dial peers were simple POTS dial peers as with FXS/FXO. Some of the supported features are different, but all in all, they are the same. Remember to list the port in the correct format, although command completion (tab) will help you there.

tx Ifulgenzi. seems you are not using regular pbx(analog pbx)? in other words you are using callmanager only? it's unclear for me how your phone system topology build. would please help me how to do like yours(cisco doc or else) so i can build my own too? tx ;)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: