Hi all !
I have a system including:
- a cluster : one PUB & one SUB (CallManager 220.127.116.110-1 )
- 80 IP Phones (20 7940G & 60 7911 )
- 15 Switches 2950, one 4507 for VTP Server.
- 12 VG224 for analog phones
Trunks between Switches using Etherchannel, everything is working properly.
I found a problem that:
when electric is lose, IP Phone can not register to CallManager when electric is come back. The status of IP Phones always display " Registering". Howerver, VG224 (analog phone) work normally and some IP Phones can register with CallManager after 4 minutes.
To solve problem with Unregister IP Phone, I must log-in to Switches, "shutdown" port and after that is "no shutdown".
Any ideas to solve this problem ?
Here is my configuration:
switchport access vlan 5
switchport trunk native vlan 5
switchport mode trunk
switchport voice vlan 150
mls qos trust cos
SWITCH 2950 IOS: c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA8a.bin
CALLMANAGER VERSION: 18.104.22.1680-1
IP PHONE FIRMWARE:
- OS LOAD ID: cnu11.3-1-2-26.sbn
- BOOT LOAD ID: tnp11.3-0-1-20.bin
- DSP Load ID: dsp11.1-1-2-26.sbn
- Load file: sccp11.8.-0-3s
- App load ID: jarsccp.8-0-2-25.sbn
- JVM Load ID: cvm11sccp.8-0-2-25.sbn
I think problem can relate to Switch ?? (IOS version of Switch???)
Do I need to open a TAC for this situation ?