cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One Way Audio

sheerazkhatri
Level 1
Level 1

I have ATA186 configured to work with CCM4.1. Device pool set in CCM allows the ATA to use G.711 codec. My on net calls to ATA phone port 1 and 2 are working fine but off net calls (PSTN to ATA) are one way. I can listen to the other side audio but they cannot listen my voice... Any help on this...Thank you.

Sheeraz

3 Replies 3

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

One-way audio is normally due to a routing issue. Can you PING the ata from your voice gateway. What is the ata's default-router ip address?

I cannot ping the ATA from my voice gateway. This is really strange... I can ping all other IPs of the ATA subnet from my VG but not ATA. Proper routes are in place but the problem persist. ATA's default IP address is the address of the router at the remote end.

Any further help??

Sheeraz

e.huntley
Level 1
Level 1

Double check everything. One way audio is IP routing related as mentioned above.

A. Make sure you have a default route on that gateway.

B. Make sure the default gateway and subnet mask, etc are all as they should be.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: