cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 4.0: Report Generator only takes a single email addr?

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I tried with comma or semicolon as separator but it appears CM 4.0's Report Generator can only accept a single email addr, as Help seems to confirm. Is there a PERS existing to improve this glaring deficiency?

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is still a problem in Campus 5.0, and I don't see that a bug has been filed on this. I'm uncertain about a PERS.

I have filed CSCsi65585 to track this issue.

Could you make this bug generic enough so it covers practically everywhere an email addr can be entered in LMS? For example, I find the same limitation with emailing the Device Update Scheduled Download report.

No, new bugs would need to be filed for each application.

Well, that's not very practical.

According the online help, it looks like many places in RME 4.x do accept multiple email addrs separated by comma, but it's a different story everywhere else.

True, but different development groups handle the different applications. I will file a bug against Common Services for the Software Center and backup features.

I just confirmed that LMS 3.0 allows multiple emails for PSU operations as well as the new email for backup feature (comma separated just like RME). Are there any other specific places you would like me to check?

If the earlier CSCsi65585 has Campus Manager 4.x covered, I have nothing new to add at the moment. Thanks.

This bug has now been resolved, and the fix should be available in LMS 3.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: