I had a new Cisco 7960, and I want to change his IP address, but I am unable to do it. The new IP that I assign to the PC is not saved on the phones config, it got baks the IP that was defined by factory.
The steps I do are the following:
- Menu "Network Configuration"
- **# to allow changes on the config
- DHCP Enabled = No
- IP Address = 192.168.1.189
- Subnet Mask = 255.255.255.0
- TFTP Server = 192.168.1.89
Save and Exit
When I come back to the config, the IP has not changed. It still has the original value IP Address = 10.13.102.74 and Subnet Mask=255.255.252.0.
Any hint ? What I am missing ?