cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Shipping box content

pavelalex1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a method to find out the packing content of shipping box? For example “Catalyst 3750-E Switch Getting Started Guide” claim the AC power cable is enclosed, but there is no information about TwinGig Converter Module. Cisco Dynamic Configuration Tool (guest version) asks to select Power Cable, but show the TwinGig is included.

I mentioned 3750-E as example, but is there a general rule?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Friend,

I found out that it should come with the box only if you select that part at the time of ordering. If you have not selected that TwinGig at the time of ordering then it will not be shipped.

So you may contact your sales partner and may ask what can be done now to get if possible.

HTH

Ankur

*Pls rate all helpfull post

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Friend,

Yes you can find the shipping contents of any switches.

Open this link

http://www.cisco.com/univercd

Then from CATALYST SWITCH section dropdown select any switch and click on any release and then select HARDWARE INSTALLATION GUIDE.

One done the click on SWITCH INSTALLATION link and serach for "Verifying Package Contents" and it will give you all the contents which are shipped with the box.

HTH

Ankur

For 3750E it is named "Box Content" where is mentioned: "The box contents are described in the switch getting started guide. If any item is missing or damaged, contact your Cisco representative or reseller for support"

"Getting started guide" lists next contents:

1 Catalyst 3750E-48 Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch

2 Documentation

3 AC power cord

4 Console cable

5 StackWise cable, 0.5-meter

6 Two 19-inch mounting brackets

7 Cable guide

8 Four rubber mounting feet

9 Power cord retainer

10 Four number-12 Phillips machine screws

11 Twelve number-8 Phillips flat-head screws

12 One black Phillips machine screw

13 Ground lug screw and ring terminal

There is no information about TwinGig converter, but Configuration Tools insist it's included.

Hi Friend,

AFAIK it is not shipped with the box and you have to purchase in spare but I will double check tomorrow and update you.

Regards,

Ankur

Did you get anything?

Hi Friend,

I found out that it should come with the box only if you select that part at the time of ordering. If you have not selected that TwinGig at the time of ordering then it will not be shipped.

So you may contact your sales partner and may ask what can be done now to get if possible.

HTH

Ankur

The link states page not found.

Constantineukah
Level 1
Level 1

Please is it possible that the contract number of the switch be included in the delivery pack?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card