cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

H323 gateway and Gatekeeper config in CCM

mqsdamd
Level 1
Level 1

i have a situation where in iam using 3845 as gateway and gatekeeper. GW with E1 trunk to PBX is h323 interface working fine no problems, but how to configure gatekeeper ,, i can't configure 2nd h323 interface for gatekeeper.,,is there a way around for these..pls help soon....

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can use only one h323 voip interface on the router. Why do you need a h323 voip interface command for the link between GW and PBX ? Thats a pots leg and not a voip leg.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

here is the scene ,

3845 with e1 connected to pbx working,no h323 int configured.

e0/1 ethernet connected to net,configured as h323 voip interface to ccm 4.1 working as a gw. gatekeeper configured in ccm pointing to same 3845 gw not working , because i cannot use the same ip which is already configured as gw in ccm to be used as a gatekeeper ip.

i need another h323-voip interface ( can create one loop back int ) but cannot use as a h323 interface. how to make use of gatekeeper configured in 3845..using ccm.

i tried with mgcp to gw protocol between ccm and router ethernet. but ccm is not giving option of isdn switch type primary net5,which is my pbx switch type..

ALL pstn call go thru pbx .

pls help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: