Views
Helpful
Replies

I am Facing the Problem with RisPort Webservice to get IP phone information

ravindra.trb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ALL,

I am facing the problem with RisPort webservice to get the Device Information(like DevicelistX in CCM 4.0) but iam getting the Errors, is there anybody knows how to get the device information from the CCM 5.0 please help me out , its a critical Issue for me

Thaks in advanced

Instructions: I have to use HTTPS protocol

5 Replies 5

bjpaddock
Level 1
Level 1

At a quick glance, it looks to me like you do not have a valid certificate for your call manager

Hi bjpaddock thanks for your reply

How to solve that CCM certification

problem can u give any suggestions

Thanks in advance

Hi bjpaddock

can u send me the sample code , how to send SOAPmessage to the CCM 5.0 to access the RisPort webservice, the request format is based on CCM 5.0 Developer Guide.pdf iam waiting for ur mail

my mail id is ravindra.trb@gmail.com

Ravindra,

You will find the code you need to avoid the need for certificates in the AXL toolkit provided by Cisco, it just needs tweaking to send messages to the RisPort. You will find it on your Call Manager at

https://ccmserver:8443/plugins/axlsqltoolkit.zip

If you have read the rest of this forum you will see I have not yet correctly got a running RisPort program!

Regards,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply

as per my knowledge,axltoolkit.zip application is different from RisPort Webservice.

I already used that axltoolkit and AXL API(like java API)for interacting with CCM 5.0, every thing is working fine but here to get the device information(like DevicelistX in CCM 4.0) iam not using that iam directly accessing from the webservice.In AXL API also doesn't have any method to get all device information from CCM 5.0 so based on that document CCM 5.0 Developer Guide.pdf(https://serverName:8443/realtimeservice/services/RisPort?wsdl ) iam getting the WSDL file from that site and then iam trying to access using sample application

Regards,

Ravindra