Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Password Recovery

If I forgot the login password, what can I do to reset the password? What is the procedure for doing password recovery?

5 Replies 5

jaigill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Call Ironport customer support at 1-877-641-IRON (4766).

Oh, are there any ways to do that? I see there is a button at the rear of IronPort. What's the function for this button?
If I call customer support, will they send me a password to unlock the IronPort?

jaigill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you calll Ironport customer support, they will need to get the SN of the Ironport appliance. They can then generate a temp. admin password to help unlock the appliance.

Out of curiosity - has anyone had to do a password recovery? Did you get prompt service from Ironport?

Donald Nash
Level 3
Level 3

Out of curiosity - has anyone had to do a password recovery? Did you get prompt service from Ironport?

I had to do it a few years ago, and it was plenty prompt. I called tech support and they handled it on the spot. I was able to log in to the balky unit in a matter of minutes from the time I picked up the telephone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: