Views
Helpful
Replies

NetPro forum support

mounir.mohamed
Level 7
Level 7

Dear All,

Anybody know the contact address for Cisco NetPro forum!! i need to report vert strange issue happened in my profile, so if anybody know such contact please help.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mounir,

As updated my Harold you may update your points and star related issues on Netpro feedback link and someone form netpro admin team will look into your problem.

Regards,

Ankur

View solution in original post

Hi Mounir,

Great to know things got sorted out for you. I can feel the excitment in your post. Keep replying to this great forum with your valuable inputs and knowledge.

Regards,

Ankur

Hey Mounir,

I don't want to make any wrong presumptions :). You never know what happened at the background so lets wait for the updates from moderator.

Regards,

Ankur

27 Replies 27

mounir.mohamed
Level 7
Level 7

i mean the mail for NetPro admin.

Harold Ritter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mounir,

Please use the feedback form link on the following page:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=feedback

Hope this helps,

Harold Ritter
Sr Technical Leader
CCIE 4168 (R&S, SP)
harold@cisco.com
México móvil: +52 1 55 8312 4915
Cisco México
Paseo de la Reforma 222
Piso 19
Cuauhtémoc, Juárez
Ciudad de México, 06600
México

Dear hritter,

Thanks, i have very strange problem, currently i have bronze star with 112 points, but it's now shown with my username anymore, in the same time when i login via my account and check my profile i found everything normal (Points and star / recent posts is there) but if i post replay to any guest and if he click on my username it's will shown a very old posts only and no points at all, but if he check the top NetPro he will find my points and posts!!!!

Do you have any clarification for that.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hi Mounir,

As updated my Harold you may update your points and star related issues on Netpro feedback link and someone form netpro admin team will look into your problem.

Regards,

Ankur

Dear ankbhas,

My problem has been solved 2 days ago, i have received confirmation from NetPro Moderator that they trying to isolate my issue and Now my stars become visable, also it's seems that they migrate all my accounts because my rate points get up:) Thanks NetPro Moderator

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hi,

it seems to me that you have two accounts, one "Mounir.Mohamed" and one "mounir.mohamed" all lowercase, from that the confusion.

Yes that's the case, but there is a relation between both accounts because when i login by mounir.mohamed and post any replay it's post it with Mounir.Mohamed :) very strange case.

i swear there is a relation between the tow accounts because when i changed the password of mounir.mohamed, it's automaticlly changed for Mounir.Mohamed!!!!

In any case, thank you (not) for rating low a mere observation meant to help. I hope you will encounter similar appreciation in your efforts.

Dear p.bevilacqua,

Actually I?m not who rate your replay  also I will never rate anyone with NOT helpful rating points (1) why I should rate something not helpful for me, Sure everybody is thanked for any replay because at least he waste 30 seconds to replay in NetPro posts which is a great effort from my point of view, but if I do so I will rate everyone even if the replay not helpful, So it?s a big difference between the appreciation of professionals efforts (Like you) and the helpful posts which may come from inexperience person But he got it because he faced the same problem before, finally NEVER Assume  because am not who rate your replay with 1, but rally I?m appreciate your effort so much.

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hi Mounir,

You are right -- one should never assume. But, I had found strange to be rated low for a casual and non-technical post with nobody involved but you. Anyway, does not matter at all.

Good luck!

Sure doesn't matter at all, you welcome man :)

I'm just rate for professional Attudie, the life not only technical :)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Dear hritter,

Special thanks for you about your direct support, i can not rate you again the rate window closed it's seems that i can not rate more than once:)

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Hi Mounir,

Great to know things got sorted out for you. I can feel the excitment in your post. Keep replying to this great forum with your valuable inputs and knowledge.

Regards,

Ankur

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card