VOIP problem with a remote call manager via trunk connection

Unanswered Question
Apr 25th, 2007
User Badges:

I had implemented voip (inter cluster trunk) with 3 remote sites (1 to US, 2 to China)for over 2 years. They are running fine. I had problem on the fouth new sites (the configuration in call manager are identical except change the remote call manager address. The new site in China can call run voip to Singapore but Singapore can not call the new China site. The connection between Singapore and new China site is on mpls line and no problem on normal data traffice. I did delete the voip/trunk configuration and re-created the configuration in the two locations but I am having the same problem (Singapore can not make voip call to China). In Singapore CDR, it shows the voip call uses the correct css, trunk (remote call manager ip address). Would someone give me some insight on how to find the root cause and make this new site voip works with both direction.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Zin.Karzazi Thu, 04/26/2007 - 05:52
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

1- Include the Partition of your Route pattern in the CSS of your phones.

2- See if there is any pre dot or anything related in your Route pattern

3- Ensure that the route list on your RP is correct

4- in China s CCM: trunk-> Inboud call -> CSS

check if this css include the Partition of your phones.

if all this doesnt help. use Dialed Number Analyzer (https://ip/dna) select trunk and see what results are. Activate Traces on both callmanager (SDI, SDL). Use a sniffer on your phone and see if he is sending packets to your remote CCM.

HTH

Zin Elabidine Karzazi

Actions

This Discussion