Views
Helpful
Replies

Netscreen

rajbhatt
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question.

For cisco we have netpro do we have some thing similar forum helping to solve netscreen problems (without serial number or contract) for netscreen queries ?

There is a knowledge base but we cannot post questons on that .

Is there an elearning available along with a link to commands reference .

The one I have has show commands but netscreen does not accept show commands

Thanks in advance

Raj

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hi all u guys are wrong

there is a very hot forum on netscreen where real hardcore guys are there on the forum to help. it;s really good and awesome one.

www.juniperforum.com

try it out.

regards

sebastan

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

sachinraja
Level 9
Level 9

Raj bhai,

I dont think there are such forums with netscreen.. thats why cisco products are hot cakes, since the support and documentation is extra-ordinary , not to offend the other products though :)

Hope this helps.. all the best..

Raj

Hi ,

Thanks Sachin.

But I was hoping for one .

Raj

Cool Raj... You can anyway check with your netscreen product manager.. he might be having more idea on this, and could help you if it has been added recently...

hope this solves ur issue. close the post if you are satisfied with the answers. keep coming to netpro often :) Buy more Cisco products :)

Raj

oabduo983
Level 1
Level 1

You can ask your question about Netscreen here if you wish given it is related to firewalling technology... we'll try to help you ;)

rais
Level 7
Level 7

Juniper has J-Net Communities.

I think the following is what you are looking for:

https://communities.juniper.net/firewall

BTW, I am a believer in healthy competition.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for ur response .

I am a new bie for juniper amd veteran with cisco

But for logging to the community site you need a serial number or a authorization code that i dont have

thats the issue is there some forum which I can sign as a guest user as doing here

Raj

hi all u guys are wrong

there is a very hot forum on netscreen where real hardcore guys are there on the forum to help. it;s really good and awesome one.

www.juniperforum.com

try it out.

regards

sebastan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: