Conferencing with the Video Advantage Camera

Unanswered Question
Apr 26th, 2007

We have started deploying the Cisco Video Advantage Camera?s and have run into very few problems or issues. While testing yesterday I tried to set up a 3-way conference call with 2 other individuals that had cameras as well. The first caller and I had voice and video, I hit the conference key, called the 2nd party and he and I had voice and video as well. As soon as I joined all 3 of us together, the audio conferences but the video does not. What am I missing????

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
carenas123 Wed, 05/02/2007 - 10:55

you might be hitting with the bandwidth constraints. change the region wise bandwidth allcoation

jkosciuk Wed, 05/02/2007 - 11:00

I had thougt about that and in our test area I upped the band width available to video (doubled it from 384 to 768) and still had the same results

tboynton Thu, 05/03/2007 - 04:52

I'm pretty sure 3 way video conferences are not supported. We run VT advantage and see the same exact behavior. We done 3-way with MCU's and polycomms acting as the conference bridges.

ykapernekas Sat, 05/26/2007 - 10:40

Unless you have an MCU you can only have a one on one video call through call manager. Once you add a third member the video drops.

So what you experience is the correct behaviour.

Actions

This Discussion