IPCC Enterprise 6.0: Average Aband Queue time on Skill Group

Unanswered Question
Apr 26th, 2007
User Badges:

Can somebody tell me where I can find the "Average Aband Time to Half" for a certain Skill Group? The fields AvgDelayQAbandToHalf, DelayQAbandTimeToHalf and CallsAbandQToHalf in the Service_Half_Hour table are not applicable in a IPCC Enterprise environment(ICM + CCM + VRU) according to ICM documentation; indeed, looking this table, the three fields don't seem to reflect the real behaviour of the Skill Group. In the Skill_Group_Half_Hour table we can find only the number of calls abandoned in queue: it is possible that in a IPCC environment we lost such informations that we have instead if there is an Avaya ACD or similar? I cannot use the Call Type half hour because the routing scripts queue on more of one Skill Group depending on traffic, hour of day and day of the year too. I don't believe to be possible...

Please, any help is appreciated

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
drolemc Wed, 05/02/2007 - 11:04
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

If a routing script queues to more than one skill group at a time, then an abandon will be counted against each skill group the call is queued against

andrea.pace Thu, 05/03/2007 - 00:45
User Badges:

Ok, this is shure...but the time in queue (both total and average ones) before aband? I can find them only on CallType statistics?

Actions

This Discussion