One of our customers has CallManager 4.0 and Unity 4.0 installed at their head office which currently only supports users at their HO. They want to extend this solution to meet the following requirement.
- They have around 200 retail stores
- They also have a number of Managers who are not located in the head office or at the stores but at other branch offices.
- The branch offices or stores do not have IP Telephony/Unity. Consequently neither Managers or stores have IP phones
- They would like to use Unity as a messaging system whereby
- A Manager should be able to dial in via the PSTN into the head-office and leave a message for a store (say for example the XYZ store which should have a mailbox in Unity)
- The XYZ store should be able to dial in and retrieve messages left for them by the Manager or may be another store.
- Similarly the XYZ store should be able to leave messages for say a Manager by dialling in.