cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RSA SecureID Authentication with ACS 4.0 for Windows

Wayne Cromwell
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone have a config I could follow to set this up? Under External user Databases I don't see RSA SecurID. I have to install the RSA Authentication Agent? How would I get access to the Windows side of this ACS server if I have to do that? Any help would be much appreciated. many thanks

5 Replies 5

magurwara
Level 1
Level 1

You are right. In order to use RSA SecurID, you will need to install the local authentication agent on the ACS server. You don't need to activate any challenge settings on the server itself, just need the agent.

Once you have the agent, go into external databases and under RSA securid once you click configure, you will automatically be able to use it.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks for the response..ok let me give you a little more info on my setup. I have a Cisco 1112 ACS server running Windows ACS 4.0... We just purchased a RSA appliance. If I click on external Databases in ACS i don't see any option for RSA token server. I do have a option for a Radius Token server. Will I see the RSA option after I install the Local authentication Agent. Also I don't have access to Windows on the Cisco 1112. Were would I install this RSA agent? Hope this helps. Many thanks!

My initial post assumed that you ACS for Windows.

Follow the instructions in the following document to configure RSA token server in your scenario.

http://rsasecurity.agora.com/rsasecured/guides/imp_pdfs/Cisco_ACS_333_11_AuthMan6.1.pdf

I don't what is the version of your RSA server but I think this document should help.

we do not have any option to install RSA agent with ACS appliance.

So we need to configure RSA as Radius token server with ACS appliance.

Thank everyone for your help!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: