Just took CCNA..... No Pass

Unanswered Question

Man... heartbreak, I ended up missing the test's passing grade by 2pts. So i'll be rescheduling asap before all this mush of knowledge leaves my head. The problem is here is my breakdown.

Planning and Designing: 91%

Implementation and Operation: 83%

Troubleshooting: 83%

Technology: 53%

What exactly is in the "technology" section? I felt comfortable through the whole test and figured i passed it... Only real issue that I can think of is my Frame Relay knowledge. Can anyone point out the main points in this section? Thanks.

I'll update after monday's test.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Pari Thiagasundaram Fri, 04/27/2007 - 10:08

* Describe network communications using layered models

* Describe the Spanning Tree process

* Compare and contrast key characteristics of LAN environments

* Evaluate the characteristics of routing protocols

* Evaluate TCP/IP communication process and its associated protocols

* Describe the components of network devices

* Evaluate rules for packet control

* Evaluate key characteristics of WANs

For a complete blue print:

karmesh_12 Sun, 04/29/2007 - 00:15

Do you mind telling me the type of questions came out for the exam. Please let me know asap. If u need to polish up your technology skils, you can do the testking questions i guess. Thanks in advance.

jcrussell Sun, 04/29/2007 - 07:44

Telling the types of questions that were on the exam is an NDA violation. Testking is a brain dump and many people consider it cheating.

Well, I got it the second time. Not sure if I can disclose the score or not... but I passed with 50 pts to spare.

Woo hoo!

Not sure if its rigged to be or not, but my second test was waaay harder than the first. The worst part is that i can now subnet in my head without a cheat sheet and i was only asked 2 questions that required it... haha... go figure...

ndesilva Tue, 05/08/2007 - 11:31

I am sorry about your situation. But you are pretty close.I just failed my ICND test with 788. I got 53% in troubleshooting.How did you prepare for troubleshooting questions. I have similators and my own network with 4 cisco routers and two switches. Please advice.

This Discussion